Golden Queen departs daily from Padang Bai to the Gili Islands. The boats departing from Padang Bai stop in varying order at Senggigi, Gili Trawangan, and Gili Air to drop off and pick up passengers before returning to Padang Bai. Note: If you are going back to Bali from Senggigi, please be aware that the boat will usually visit the Gili islands before sailing to Padang Bai.
The boat from Bali to Senggigi and the Gili Islands from Padang Bai departs at 9:00 AM, check in is at 8:30 AM and sails first to Senggigi (Lombok), Gili Trawangan and Gili Air and returns to Padang Bai Harbor (Bali). The return trip leaves Senggigi at 11 AM, Gili Trawangan at 14:45 AM and Gili Air at 12:15 and arrives back in Padang Bai at 13:30.
For Padang Bai departures a free hotel pickup is included Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Nusa Dua, Downhill of Jimbaran, Sanur, Central Ubud, Denpasar and Canggu Club Area. For areas outside the free hotel transfer zone, additional charges will apply, and these are payable on the day you travel.
Golden Queen fast boat ferry is able to carry up to 166 passengers with an extensive sundeck on the roof. The boat has powerful engines up to 1800 horsepower which will get to your destination from Bali to the Gili Islands or Lombok as fast as possible.
- Life raft capacity 130 pax
- EPIRB: Electronic Position Indicating Radio Beacon.
- When immersed in water the EPIRB automatically sends an SOS signal via satellite to the authorities,
- GPS & Chart plotter system
- SOLAS standard life jackets for all passengers and crew
- Full set of distress flares in accordance with regulations
- Marine VHF ship-to-shore radio